SEGA emulator for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
KEGA Fusion SEGA emulator
Although not updated recently, KEGA Fusion is one of the better emulators to play SEGA games on a Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP computer. It emulates an enormous amount of SEGA consoles, including the Master System, the popular Megadrive/Genesis and the Game Gear.
- Latest version 3.64 (7 mar 2010)
- Works on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (32/64 bits)
- Emulates Sega SG1000, SC3000, SF7000, Master System, Game Gear, Mega Drive/Genesis, SVP, Pico, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X.
- Supports .BIN, .SMD Mega Drive cartridge image files and other formats for other supported consoles
- Project website http://www.carpeludum.com/kega-fusion/
Play SEGA games with the KEGA Fusion emulator on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
So, what do you need to do to play SEGA games (like Sonic the Hedgehog) on Windows with the KEGA Fusion emulator?
- Download the KEGA Fusion Binary zip for Windows (Fusion364.zip)
- Copy the contents of the zip file to an empty folder of choice
- Create a folder for your SEGA games in the KEGA Fusion folder
- Search for a SEGA game file and copy it to the game folder you've created (if it's zipped, unzip it)
- Start KEGA Fusion with Fusion.exe
- Choose Options - Set config... - Controllers to check the controller settings
- Choose File - Load Genesis ROM to start your game of choice!