- You must not use Commenting to harass, threaten or attack anyone or otherwise behave in any way which would cause annoyance, nuisance, inconvenience or distress to other users. In particular, you must not use Commenting for the following purposes:
- To transmit or knowingly receive content and/or language that is in any way unlawful, fraudulent, hateful, sexual, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable, defamatory, threatening, menacing, offensive, or obscene or in breach of any obligations of confidence. This includes the use of swear words and the use of offensive nicknames.
- To flood or "spam" Commenting or any user who posts on the Commenting service.
- To post links to web addresses, except in your user profile(s).
- To provide instructions for illegal or otherwise harmful activities.
- To transmit or knowingly receive information relating to (or include links to) pornography, pirated software and/or computer games or other counterfeit goods.
- To collect and/or distribute personal data concerning other users of Commenting or DOSGamers.com members.
- To impersonate another person, whether a friend, family member, celebrity, Commenting moderator, DOSGamers.com editor or other Commenting participant.
- For the purpose of commercial gain. This includes the transmission of advertisements and any other attempts to generate business from other users of Commenting.
- To post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You should not act in any way to disrupt the flow of an ongoing discussion. If a user does not wish to participate in an ongoing discussion, or wishes to discuss a non-related topic, they are requested to go to the relevant Commenting section. DOSGamers.com may delete postings that appear irrelevant to the discussion in which they are posted.
- You may be held legally accountable for what you say or do online. In particular, you may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and untrue statements or other illegal or fraudulent claims made by you. In submitting material to DOSGamers.com for use you warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us in the event that it is not.
- You may be held accountable for any breach of the rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights, if you have not obtained their prior consent to the use of their property.
- You agree and warrant that you will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner or licensor of any intellectual property rights as may exist in all software and information you access or post via Commenting and to indemnify DOSGamers.com against any action or cost suffered or incurred by DOSGamers.com as a result of a breach by you of this term.
- DOSGamers.com does not undertake to monitor every communication or the conduct of every user of the Commenting service. Commenting editors may be online from time to time to ensure that other users are adhering to the Commenting Rules. Any monitoring activity may be undertaken by DOSGamers.com or its appointed agent, acting on its behalf.
- Neither DOSGamers.com nor its third party contractors will be liable for the content of any material accessed via the Internet or any adverse treatment of any information placed by you anywhere on the Internet or any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result.
- DOSGamers.com does not endorse any opinions expressed by other users of the Commenting Service.
- DOSGamers.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove material from Commenting at any time.
- Commenting consists of information posted by third parties. As a result, DOSGamers.com accepts no liability in respect to the accuracy or truthfulness of any advice, information or data posted online or any responsibility for the consequences of your acting in reliance on such information.
- This disclaimer does exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- If you choose or are issued with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of any registration or security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You agree to immediately notify DOSGamers.com of any unauthorised use or breach of security. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this term. We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password.
- We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of Commenting for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion without liability to you.
- If any part of these terms are found to be illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these terms.
- All users are responsible for the safety of their personal information. DOSGamers.com recommends that users do not disclose their name, address, email address, telephone number or other personal information online.