SEGA emulator for Windows 10 or 11
KEGA Fusion SEGA emulator
Although not updated recently, KEGA Fusion is one of the better emulators to play SEGA games on a PC with Windows 11 or Windows 10. It emulates an enormous amount of SEGA consoles, including the Master System, the popular Megadrive/Genesis and the Game Gear.
- Latest version 3.64 (7 mar 2010)
- Works on Windows 11, Windows 10 and older (32/64 bits)
- Emulates Sega SG1000, SC3000, SF7000, Master System, Game Gear, Mega Drive/Genesis, SVP, Pico, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X.
- Supports .BIN, .SMD Mega Drive cartridge image files and other formats for other supported consoles
- Project website http://www.carpeludum.com/kega-fusion/
Play SEGA games with the KEGA Fusion emulator on Windows 11 and Windows 10
So, what do you need to do to play SEGA games (like Sonic the Hedgehog) on Windows with the KEGA Fusion emulator?
- Download the KEGA Fusion Binary zip for Windows (Fusion364.zip)
- Copy the contents of the zip file to an empty folder of choice
- Create a folder for your SEGA games in the KEGA Fusion folder
- Search for a SEGA game file and copy it to the game folder you've created (if it's zipped, unzip it)
- Start KEGA Fusion with Fusion.exe
- Choose Options - Set config... - Controllers to check the controller settings
- Choose File - Load Genesis ROM to start your game of choice!